Monday 15 March 2010

Photographing particles...

Things have been better in the past week, I've been pushing forward with ideas in the hope that something will get me excited about my work again. The most successful experiment was using the beam of light from a film projector to illuminate dust in the air, I took some quick images on my digital camera to see if I could get a sense of movement...

The next step is setting up the camera properly to try and get lots of different shots, possibly using different materials other than dust that might move in an interesting way. Some film footage would also, like this video I found....








I have a silent crit scheduled for Thursday which will allow people to look at my work without me being able to explain (or defend!) anything, looking forward to some initial feedback on the ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment