Wednesday 24 March 2010

On going domestic;

This week I've mostly been knitting, firstly as meditation and then once I people kept asking me where I got my knitted snood from I realised I might be able to make it into a business of sorts. Hoping to get an order system going soon and then possible some Clutter City/Etsy action to make a bit of money back. I'm also attempting to get back into preserving, and despite having missed the Seville orange boat by about a month I'm bashing out some Marmalade today. I've named this new set of ventures 'Productive Procrastination'.
Nothing has moved forward much with the dust, apart from getting lots of envelopes sent out in the hope dust samples will be returned to me. Please do send me your lovely dust by emailing you address to efhirst@gmail.com. Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them once I've collected them, possibly study them a bit to note any differences, maybe film different sequences with the various samples? Or simply have them as some bizarre collection, labelled and categorised. Hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment