Wednesday 12 May 2010

The panic has officially set in..

...or it could just be jitters from the amount of caffeine I'm consuming at the moment. I went to check out my space for the degree show again today, after being up nearly all night writing lists of pro's and con's for Plasma screens vs Projectors. The space looks good, a lick of black paint and some cleaning and it will really start to come together. Projector won the death match (not to imply that I ceremoniously had the plasma screen killed....although that does sound tempting) so I've been positioning it for the last two hours and testing film footage. I have so much to do before next Friday, I don't even want to think about it. This week I've been working on digitally editing some of the photos of the dust collection to put them in the show, I kind of want them to look like photograms but less, 'clean', I think? Here's a couple..
Heading to ATP on Friday, which is going to be incredible as long as I am sorted enough to not be in a state of mental hysteria all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment