Wednesday 19 May 2010

I can be fairly sure...

...that I won't ever feel this tired again, at least I hope not. People tell you the end of degrees are stressful, particularly creative degrees as there's an exhibition to go up on top of your other work load. You smile and agree, and say how awfully time consuming it must be whilst secretly berating them for being an ungrateful, lazy student. Well turns out they were right....they were all so very right. I've been locked in a dark space listening to Atlas Sounds and inhaling paint fumes for two days, and by night time I am trying to pull together a website (with some extraordinary Flash skills from my housemate). Things are going to come together, they have to come together, and then I will sleep and drink in whichever order I can muster. I will stop moaning now, here's something happy;
A man with amazing hair who is the lead singer of Endless Boogie, who I saw at ATP festival last weekend, thoroughly marvelous all round..

No comments:

Post a Comment